An absolutely stunning collection of threads.
Natural Hand-dyed Threads
Naturally hand-dyed and crafted in Tokyo.
It took almost 2 years to dye 100 colours and each colour has a story with us.
Yellow from Philadelphia fleabane in Spring, Indigo blue in hot Summer, Brown from hand-picked acorns from our neighbour's park in Autumn, Red from fallen cherry leaves in late Autumn… All the colours compliment each other just like in nature.
Each twist has a label that says what the thread was dyed with.
The threads come in a special box with a botanical design. Limited Edition made once a year for the holiday time.
Designed for: Temari stitching, Embroidery, Visible Mending, Cross stitching, Sashiko, Quilting, Canvaswork(Needlepoint), Braiding, Tasselmaking, Scrapbooking, accessary making etc.
100 bundles (100 x 1,270 cm/bundle)
- 100 skeins / 100 colours in a special box
- 100% Naturally dyed threads
- 100% Hand dyed
- 100% Cotton
- 1.27m (1,270cm) per skein
- Count (thickness of thread): equivalent to no.25 embroidery 3/6. Single thread, not to be split.
- Made in Nishi-ogikubo, Tokyo, Japan.
Please bear in mind some attributes of natural dyed products.
- Please store in the dark if possible to minimise possible colour fade.
- Colours may be uneven.