Zip reminds me of a bull fight… you hold it out, your little Wild-One runs into it, you zip them down the back as they dash by and away they go! No struggle pulling it over the head or keeping it on because once they are zipped in, they can’t get it off
General knitting skills plus short row shaping.
- chest: 20 (22.5, 24)"
- length: 9.5 (10.5, 11.5)"
Note: Keep in mind that tweaking the gauge gives you more sizing options. For instance, knitting the largest size at 4.5 sts/inch instead of 5 sts/inch will give you a 26.5" chest
- 4 (5, 6) skeins Big Bad Wool “Weepaca” (50% washable merino, 50% baby alpaca, 95yds/50gr), or
- 3 (4, 5) skeins Blue Sky Alpaca “skinny organic” (100% color grown cotton, 150 yds/65 gr), or
- Approx 400 (500, 600) yds any dk weight yarn that yields gauge
- US 6 / 4mm circ 29" long (straight needles will also work)
- US 6 / 4mm dpns or long circ for magic loop on sleeves
Change needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- 4 opening st markers
- Plastic non-separating zipper approx 18 (20, 22)". You can cut the zipper down to size needed so if in doubt buy longer
20 sts and 28 rows = 4" in St st..
Please note that this pattern is sold as a physical copy and also comes with a download code for a PDF on ravelry